Customers send a text message quoting a keyword to your short code number, which in turn triggers an immediate call back from the call centre. After a brief introduction, the customer is connected directly with an agent. The call can also be prioritised if it encounters a queue.
If a time is specified in the text message, the call back is automatically scheduled for that time. In addition call centre operating hours can also be set. If a message is received out of hours an email is sent to the call centre manager for notification and a reply message sent to the customer.
The system offers:
- Automatic SMS or call back in response to incoming text message
- Bespoke call flows can be selected for each keyword
- Ability for recipients to specify call back time
- Ability for customers to request an immediate call back or at a suitable time
- Ability to set operating hours 24/7
- Email alerts to your call centre for out of hours call back requests
- Flexible reporting options available
- Seamless integration with your telephone system or standalone numbers such as 0300 / 0344 / 0345
- Dedicated or shared short codes or long numbers
- Completely automated system
- Multiple sender IDs
- Full audit trail of all messages
- Full reporting and management suite.